Thursday 7 March 2013

In February I have been............

Another month over. Right now I have been........

...........Keeping new habits............

1. My kitchen now looks like this every evening.


2, I try and take a photo every day, as inspired by this talk

At the end of the year I shall have a nice collection of photos of the year. Also makes me try and do something nice everyday.



..........Walking...........

Yes, I'm back walking again, and the sun has come out to meet me!

Ochils woodland park - trees and snowdrops!




 
Glen Stank - great little walk in the Trossachs



..........Making.....

Doing some fun origami this month: roses and daffodils (Valentines and spring!)


 


.......Baking..........

Pancakes, naturally



Waffles - last year's Christmas present. Mr G has become the master though.


Chinese prawns,  really tasty


Salmon en-croute, per Hairy Bikers. 


More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment